Monday 11 April 2016


I would like to start off by saying a big thank you to Rahul, who did an absolutely outstanding and exceptional job of helping me during the application period. He was there whenever I needed him and even giving up his own time when it came down to last few days of the application deadlines. I could not have gotten decent applications through if it were not for him. Absolute rockstar guy who knows his stuff.

For me, it has been overall a very successful application season and I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Rahul for all of his help. He not only helped me to convert most of the Top 30 US business schools that I applied but also ensured to receive decent scholarships from them. I would highly recommend him to all MBA aspirants.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit Saha
Joining Mendoza College of Business, Notre Dame

No comments:

Post a Comment