Thursday 7 April 2016

mbadream.in best mba admissions consultants in bangalore


I came to know about MBA Dream and the man behind it, Rahul, through
friends and references. .My experience of working on the applications with
Rahul has been phenomenal.
I could reach out to Rahul at any time  who would not only help me
with my essays but was also a source of guidance, encouragement and
endless constructive criticism.

After a period of around 3 months, umpteen phone calls, 20+ essays and
application to eight schools, I had an interview call from each one of
them.

It is very important to know your strength and have a story to
showcase the best in you. But coming from a place where I did not know
anyone who could have guided me
through the whole process, my association with MBA Dream helped me
differentiate myself from my peer applicants and write my story that
interested the AdCom.He
constantly motivated me and helped me come up with very strong and
impressive essays and he made the application process smooth and
stress-free. He helped me in preparing my Resume and application
essays.Also he was very responsive over emails and phone which made me
feel connected. Thanks to the mock interviews with Rahul, I
felt extremely confident at the interviews and I was able to put my
best foot forward. All in all he gave me hope and the confidence that
I will get into a good B-school.

Today, I have got an admit from Temple Fox with a scholarship of
$80000 which amounts to almost full tuition fee waiver and admits from
George Washington,Mason,TCU Neeley,Weatherhead,Eller with part
scholarship under my belt.This was only made possible by the excellent
mentor I found in Rahul.

Shreyasee  Nandy


1 comment:

  1. My dream also MBA success in life. I am also a students. I want to complete my MBA courses. You talk about Bangalore. I read it very carefully and see that is very nice place and have sop accounting opportunity. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete