Saturday 11 February 2017

Admitted to Indian School of Business


I knew I am going to need professional help when I started writing the MBA essays, for it was all about presently crisp and thoughtful essays which will make my application stand out. When I started my research on internet for MBA consultant, I was boggled with a huge list of big names - each claiming to be the best. But after visiting their websites, it was not difficult to gauge that the possibility of personal attention and engagement with my profile was remote with these consultants.
It was then I found the site of MBA dream. I liked the simplicity with which everything was presented on the site. After an interaction with Rahul Sir, my application found solace in the hands of MBA Dream Team. He guided me to choose the right schools for me and the complete MBA Dream team helped me express my thoughts, views and careers progress in my essays. His help has played a great part in getting into ISB.
Although each one of us has content, a thought out career plan and small or big achievements; it is crucial to present it in the admission essays without deviating from the theme of the essays. And I believe, that is where MBA Dream has played biggest role and put in 100% value.
Thank you MBA Dream Team.

Regards,
Mrinmayee Marathe
Admitted to Indian School of Business

No comments:

Post a Comment