Thursday 9 February 2017

when I applied on my own last year I did not get the admission offers. That is when I realized i needed help - researching forums and speaking to friends I heard about Rahul through one of my friends who successfully received a full tuition scholarship from Broad under his guidance. During our first conversation itself, Rahul identified the weaknesses in my profile and asked me to holistically strengthen my profile from every possible direction. 

He meticulously focused on understanding my profile and highlighted my strengths in a way which the admission committee loves to look in an applicant. He ensured to leverage my candidature such that I have not only secured admits at my dream schools but also received significant scholarships from them.    

Lastly, I would be very thankful to him for the support he provided me personally during my hard times and throughout my application process such that I received multiple admits today with huge scholarships.

Admitted to Broad, Boston university

Deviprasad - worked at Maruti Suzuki

No comments:

Post a Comment