Saturday 4 February 2017

Best MBA admissions consultants

Here's my testimonial for MBAdream :D


I consider it a stroke of luck that I came across MBAdream through GMAT blog. I chose MBAdream because I needed someone who understood how important my MBA applications were to me. Rahul helped me choose the right schools based on my profile and I am forever grateful to him for all the guidance he provided in the various stages of my applications : from school selection to the interview preps. Rahul was always available after my office hours, even late at night as we were on different time zones, for essay edit discussions. He constantly kept me reassured and motivated to give my best. I am glad to see that the trust in him did pay off as I received admits with full and partial scholarships from more than one university (Purdue, Pittsburgh, TCU,and one more top 30 US business school) 

Thank you MBAdream team for helping me realise my MBA dream .


Thanks !!
 
Remya
 

No comments:

Post a Comment