Saturday 11 February 2017

Shashank - Admitted to Mendoza with Full scholarship and Olin with 75% scholarship 


If you visit the homepage of Mba Dream, alongside a bunch of testimonials, you will also see what aspects of application process they assist you with (all aspects to be fair). Since I had applied last year to a few schools without a consultant, I had a fair idea about the application process and what my weaknesses were. However, I was still not sure what qualities in my profile stood out and that is where Rahul came into picture. The biggest contribution that he made in not only my application process but also my professional life was he helped me identify the USP. From helping me with minor stuff such as identifying the right theme for the presentation to major stuff such as critiquing the stories that would suit my profile the best, he was available to consult seven days a week.

The other notable area in which he made a substantial improvement in my applications was my B school essays. On that note, I would also like to thank the team of editors he works with. I was specifically impressed with how they were able to modify my essays from above average to outstanding despite working under tight deadlines.To be honest, if it weren't for Rahul I wouldn't have considered applying to Mendoza because I was stuck at some specific schools (which probably weren't a fit for my profile). To get the best out of MBA dream, you need to pitch your own ideas to Rahul and must be ready to give your 100% during the application process. He is especially good at getting you through with a scholarship to the top US B schools in the range of 15-35. 

Shashank Saurav
BITS Alum

No comments:

Post a Comment