Thursday 9 February 2017

Naveen - Admitted to ISB


MBAdream was the perfect mentor that I needed for my MBA journey. Soon after our first interaction I realized that GMAT was only the first step towards my goals and that a fair amount of effort and research is needed to bag an MBA admit. MBAdream helped me in every phase of the process; from selecting colleges, constructing essays, debunking myths and some of my misconceptions etc. MBAdream played a very crucial role in getting my ISB admit.
Thank you MBAdream …I couldn’t have done this without your guidance.

MBA Admits:
  • ISB - Hyd
  • Carlson - $72,000 scholarship
  • Mendoza - $60,000 scholarship
  • Georgetown
  • Kelley
Please feel free to forward my contact info to your future MBA aspirants, I will make sure to give them an awesome feedback.

Thanks and regards,
Naveen Ayyanchira.

No comments:

Post a Comment