Thursday 9 February 2017


Every student will know it for a fact that the whole process of transferring the dream of getting an international MBA into reality is far from easy.
When I got my GMAT score, I was a bit stressed as I expected 700+, but was only able to secure 690. However, I had a goal in my mind to get into a good US university with full scholarship, so I started searching for MBA Admission counsellors to help me with my applications and that’s when I read about MBA dreams in many GMAT forums.
Rahul Sir from MBA dream.in helped me from the very beginning. I was totally clueless about how to present my post MBA goals in the way that would appeal the admissions committee and he helped me to frame a story. He helped me with the almost everything from writing essays, formatting resumes to preparing for the interview. Though I was based in Chennai, he was always available whether through phone calls, emails or WhatsApp. He made sure to proof read and edit all my essays and application material before finally sending to the universities.
I personally feel that he pushed me beyond my own limits, helped me set realistic goals and inspired me to work hard. It is only because of him that I was able to get the interview invites from almost all universities and I received several admits including a full scholarship and a Graduate assistantship even before completing all my applications.

At the end I would say that Rahul sir has a lot of experience in admission counselling and anyone who chooses MBAdream.in will never regret his/her decision. Thank you so much to the entire team for an amazing experience, your efforts are still being talked about.

VINITA CHANDWANI
Verizon wireless
admitted to BYU Marroit and Olin MBA with high scholarships

No comments:

Post a Comment