Friday 5 February 2016



After giving my GMAT in 2014, I had a lot of time to research and decide about the schools I wanted to apply to. With an average score for an Indian applicant, I was really confused on which schools to apply to. To top this up, I was not really sure on how to position myself in front of the schools. I was also in search of a healthy scholarship to support my education. I found out about MBA dream and I spoke to Rahul. Rahul spoke to me understood my current profile and suggested me some schools to which I can look at and also helped me in positioning my profile in the right way. Before I decided to work with Rahul, I also spoke to some of his current clients and most of them re-assured me to go ahead with Rahul. Today, when I look back, I am happy I made the right decision. Rahul made all conscious efforts to ensure I was motivated through the application process. I only had to approach him for any advice, essay editing or any small suggestion that I wanted, so no smokes screen there. He ensured that I was able to apply to the schools I was targeting, within the stipulated time and also shared suggestions on how to prepare for my interviews. In short he did not allow complacency to creep in during the whole process. He also kept sharing success stories of his previous clients, just to iterate the life changing decisions made by them and how Rahul stood through them all the way. I would like to credit my success in getting admits from US B Schools to Rahul and I wish him luck for the future endeavors as well.

Thanks

Vikram Singh
employed with Texas Instruments




best admissions consultants in Bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment