Wednesday 10 February 2016




"I gave my GMAT at a very later stage leaving me very little time for going through the arduous application process. That’s when my college senior referred me to MBA dream. I can very proudly say today that Rahul, apart from giving highly professional consultation, was always like a friendly mentor to me.  He made sure that my essays include all the required nitty-gritty details to make them stand out amongst the ones coming from all across the globe. The team at MBA dream understood my experience and requirements and accordingly helped me shape my applications. Meanwhile, Rahul also ensured that the process goes smoothly and I never feel too strained. Not only that, the mock interviews with him made me strike the right chord during the real interviews. Thanks a ton Rahul and the team at MBA dream to help me realize my dream."

Jimit Rokadia
ISB PGP Class of 2017






best mba admissions consultants in bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment