Thursday 4 February 2016

George Washington MBA admit


I knew I had several strikes against me. The first and foremost being my limited years of work ex. The second was my ability to misjudge the timing and context of my sarcasm and sense of humour.

But I also knew where I wanted to go and how I wanted to get there. All I needed was someone to give me a reality check, direct me and preferably help me avoid my penchant for gloom and inappropriate comedic references during the entire process. 

I came across MBAdream when I was looking for affordable options for MBA counseling. Right from day 1, Rahul gave it to me straight and took a rather informal personalized approach. It helps if you appreciate a no nonsense approach to things. He played to my strengths and struck a balance between my options while never being discouraging. 

Based on my career goals, I got into UC Irvine, George Washington and Johns Hopkins with hefty scholarships and have been shortlisted for other interviews in R2. 

I am thankful for the guidance that Rahul gave me and his faith in me. 


Sai Pratyusha Kondisetti
Joining George Washington MBA
Class of 2018







Best Admissions Consultants in Bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment