Friday 5 February 2016


Application journey to Bschool admits with high scholarships


The application process is an extremely unnerving time.I must say that Rahul was not only doing all the guiding but also calming me down every time I got tensed. He takes absolute ownership for every part of the process and he is as concerned as you are at every step.That truly sets him apart from his competition.From the phone calls at any time of the day and the night to the huge numbers of emails, he helped me through the entire process, from choosing the schools, reading essays questions, searching for interesting topics to write about, rejecting irrelevant topics, rigrous and regression editing and finally the interview preparation. He was there throughout the process,encouraging me and making the process easier for me. My only advice would be that you must trust him with your application.Its in good hands.Based on my outstanding experience, I truly recommend MBA Dream to all the MBA applicants.

Thankyou very much!

Regards

Vinny Sapra
Software engineer with Newgen software 

Admitted to Smith MBA, Mendoza MBA , Kelley MBA with very high scholarships









Best Admissions consultants in Bangalore




No comments:

Post a Comment