Saturday 13 February 2016

My ISB admit and experience of working with mbadream review



Deep thinker by nature, I had done a lot of research and analysis of various business schools before my GMAT exam and had an exhaustive list prepared with me. Right after my exam, I thought of taking some guidance on application process and then I found the man of the hour- Rahul Arora. First call, he was out of the way casual to talk with and in short gave me a reality check! Rahul not only helped me re-visit my business school targets and their applications but also made me realize that this crucial step in my life-MBA is not just about running towards the best business school blindly but carefully choosing the optimum option with respect to several facets such as course reputation, finances involved, ROI etc. I learnt that MBA schools application process is actually kind of starter recipe for the bigger management decisions coming in our way ahead. With his encouraging approach and never lay low attitude, I was able to get admits from multiple schools and finally decided to pursue with ISB.  In short, if anyone has any kind of doubts regarding business schools and other related procedures, Rahul is the savior you are looking out for!

Abhishek Gupta
worked for Caterpillar before joining ISB

No comments:

Post a Comment