Tuesday 2 February 2016




mbadream review by a student at Georgetown MBA


When  I first started my research on MBA Applications, I was overwhelmed by the process and volume of information available, like everybody else. Then I came across the MBADream.in website through online resources. Before I had consulted Rahul, I was strictly aiming at Indian and Asians Business schools as I knew I wouldn’t be able to afford a US Business School. But Rahul really opened up that path for me and convinced me that there are generous scholarships available if the right schools are approached with a good application. I was convinced to an extent but I really did not expect the kind of results I finally got. I ended up with a $ 80,000 scholarship from SMU Cox, a $ 84,000 scholarship from Maryland Smith, a 96% scholarship from Carlson Minnesota, and a $50,000 scholarship from Georgetown. Had it not been for Rahul I wouldn’t even have applied to the US business schools and now I have four offers with generous scholarships to choose from. It is very important to trust his strategy and the school list he suggests and results will definitely come in.
The essays done by Rahul and his editors are of top notch. Most consultants would hardly do 3-4 applications but Rahul and his team helped me with 8-10 applications. He is very approachable. One can just pick up the phone to discuss any issue and expect a patient listener on the other end. They also help you put with the latest interview questions and mock interviews.
With the MBADream team, you can expect to be in good hands. Just trust their judgment and results will come in, for me it definitely did!!

Education
·        
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Business Administration and Management, General
2015 – 2017
Activities and Societies: Co-President - Technology Innovation & Design Graduate Association, Vice President - South Asian Business Association, Member - Graduate Student Consulting Group, Graduate Women in Business
·         Army Institute of Technology, Pune
Engineer’s Degree, Electronics and Communications Engineering, First Class with Distinction
2007 – 2011
Activities and Societies: Branch Head for inter-college festival, Choreography Head for cultural festival




No comments:

Post a Comment