Friday 5 February 2016

got in to ISB and top suppy chain MBAs in USA with scholarships



I came in contact with Rahul Sir through a friend of mine who had just got through a reputed school in US. At that time I had not even taken GMAT. He was immediately helpful by advising me on which schools I should apply to. After a second attempt of GMAT, with a score of 700, I was sure that Rahul Sir, would help me get a good b-school. He patiently reviewed my essays, and cleared my doubts during the procedure. He even guided me during the interview process, and suggested ways in which I could project myself in front of the panelists. Ultimately, I was able to get through ISB and Michigan state university and other reputed b-schools with good scholarship. I’m deeply thankful to him for showing faith in me and helping me achieve success. 


ISHITA THUKRAL

Works with Maruti Suzuki India Limited




No comments:

Post a Comment