Sunday 21 February 2016



My journey with MBAdream started a friend told me about Rahul and reading up on mbadream.in. 

The journey to a B school isn’t easy. There are constant questions and moments when one feels extremely demotivated and is willing to give up. As an Indian applicant, we are at a disadvantage as the admission process in pretty different from the process in India. It is therefore essential that you connect with someone who has full understanding of the process and criteria. 

Rahul was that friend and mentor who kept me motivated and guided me at each step from choosing the right schools networking with them and writing a thank you emails after interview. After starting work on my story and my profile he also motivated me to take another shot at GMAT as I was not happy with my GMAT score he gave me confidence and will take care of the rest I just concentrate on GMAT and every point ill improve help save some money through scholarship. I got a 710, with Rahul’s inputs I gave my applications best attempt.

You can always count on Rahul to give you the most honest advice and feedback. While, I knew why I wanted to pursue and MBA, Rahul helped me create my unique story and he understood my strengths as an applicant and helped me choose the right schools from me.

He understood my busy office schedule and even held practise interview sessions at 11 in the night. He was available 24X7 for me on Gtalk phone watsapp watever way of communicating I could find. I can assure you no other consultant would walk this extra mile for you.
Mridul Chaudhary
MBA Student Tippie MBA






www.mbadream.in













best mba admissions consultants in Hyderabad

No comments:

Post a Comment