Thursday 4 February 2016




I had an enriching and learning experience with Rahul from MBAdream. After giving GMAT exam I was looking for a consultant to guide me through the entire process. I stumbled upon Rahul through an MBA forum and was quite impressed by the success stories I read on the MBAdream website. I immediately called him and right from the beginning I found him very easy to work with. You will always find him just a call away for any problem or advice and he keeps things clear and simple. He helped me develop my story around my work experience which attracted interview calls from most of the colleges I applied to. He also helped with the interview process and shared the experiences of his previous clients and the expectations of the school which helps in building your confidence a great deal. Thanks to him I got through one of the top 50 programs with a big scholarship. The best thing is the reasonable price that he has set for the packages which is unmatched in the industry if you consider the quality of service you are getting.

Venkatesh 

Iowa Tippie MBA



MBA admissions consultants in Bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment